Red Hair Shades Chart
RED HAIR SHADES CHART. CUSTOM VENETIAN BLINDS. PERENNIAL SHADE GARDEN.
Red Hair Shades Chart
- Passionate thoughts, angry ideas, great energy like a fire. See: hair.
- Red hair (also referred to as titian or ginger hair) varies from a deep burgundy through burnt orange to bright copper. It is characterized by high levels of the reddish pigment pheomelanin and relatively low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin.
- Red Hair (1928) is a silent film starring Clara Bow and Lane Chandler, directed by Clarence G. Badger, based on a novel by Elinor Glyn, and released by Paramount Pictures.
- Screen from direct light
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; “he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades”
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; “it is much cooler in the shade”; “there’s too much shadiness to take good photographs”
- Make a map of (an area)
- Plot (a course) on a chart
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
- make a chart of; “chart the territory”
- Record on a chart
- a visual display of information
red hair shades chart – L'Oreal Natural
the icon pic that i never posted….and 16 things
16. these sort of things give me hives. i’m going to go take a benadryl and come back after work to finish the other 15.
15. working at a hallmark store during the holidays is enough to make one slit their own throat….with a rusty fork. and yes, i did actually type out #16 this morning and am just now getting around to the rest. ….and yes, i think i do have hives.
14. i’m insanely addicted to tazo chai tea and have been for ….mmmm….about 15 years now. i simply can not function w/out having it first thing in the morning. ….and you do not want to come near me until i’ve finished at least my first cup.
no worries, it’s the only thing i’m addicted to (other than doritos), i gave up crack last new years …tee hee 😉
13. i have a wicked dislike for country music even though i’m forced to listen to it in my office at work (thanks a bunch cindy). the retardation level of the lyrics is enough to make my teeth itch sometimes. there is actually a song that says something about "slapping your grandma". nice. it’s almost as bad as "gangsta rap" …and please, don’t get me started on that either.
i’d rather listen to polka.
12. my favorite color is red…although i can fall inlove w/a menagerie of shades from a to z on any given moment…but red, well…i always come back to red.
11. I’m a lunatic when it comes to my hair….and yes, i color it red. well, it’s not really permanent color as i’m scared to death to do anything damaging to my hair and refuse to trust my hairdresser (who i’ve been going to for well over ten years) when he swears to god permanent color won’t harm a hair on my head. we do "glazings" which add color and shine and i do them often. the girls there probably hate me because it’s very stainable and it pretty much looks like they’ve slaughtered a pig when they’re done with me. but i always come out smiling 🙂
10. i fell apart when i turned 25. i found my first gray hair and discovered i needed glasses. since then i find new grays every day and quietly "thank" my dad for them as he was completely gray when i was very small. (i actually thought he was blond and when i wrote that on some little science chart my mom said "honey, daddy isn’t blond…he’s gray"). ah kids. anyway…those damn grays do get covered w/my fun little red glaze but not for long…which is why permanent color is inevitable …grrrrrrrrr
9. my favorite flowers are cala lilies. although, like with colors, i can easily be stopped dead in my tracks for any flower…actually even just any weed. but calas always grab my attention. they are so different, bold, and strong…in appearance but in actuality they are very delicate and can bruise just by the slightest touch.
8. i’ve always wanted a white dove for a pet. i’m still not exactly sure why….but i always have. and for every holiday i’ve asked for one….but never gotten it. maybe someday 🙂
7. i am not a religious person yet i have my own set of beliefs and thoughts, none of which i’ll get into because talking about them borders on preachy and there is nothing i dislike more than someone preaching something to the rest of the planet. everyone has the right to their own beliefs and i’m more than ok w/whatever they may be, however different from my own. just don’t try to make me believe what you believe and i’ll do the same.
6. i wish i were smarter. growing up w/a father and brother that were practically geniuses sucked. i will never be one of those people that can read something and understand it. i have to pick it up, play with it, mess with it until i can’t see straight anymore, f@ck it up royally at least 78 times and then and only then will i say "ohhhh i get it".
5. i almost didn’t graduate high school because of…..wait for it….wait for it…..
i had to show up an hour before the ceremony started and find my seat to see if my cap and gown were there (to see if i’d be graduating or attending summer school …for the third time). my parents were at home w/a houseful of out of town guests ready to skin me alive if i came back and told them "it ain’t happenin". ha! …as if i would have gone back home! hahah 🙂
4. i’ve never been so happy to see a year come to an end as i am this one. wow, i’m pretty sure i’ve said that every year but this year…i think takes the cake.
after 16 years w/dan….we are getting divorced.
……..that is the first time i’ve actually typed or said that out loud (not being in a one to one conversation).
sorry to anyone that didn’t know and is finding out this way but hey….coulda been worse right? i can’t imagine anyone that follows my flickr page being too shocked as i say a lot thru images, lyrics, quotes …and well, my words.
3. i went thru a wicked depression in my early 20’s. i never
red hair shades chart
For all shades of natural, color-treated or highlighted red hair
Preserves and magnifies vibrant red color
Rekindles intense shine
See your hair in a whole new light™
Light has the power to maximize the unique qualities of every hair shade. Red hair is vibrant in color, and needs light to magnify and intensify the distinct tones that make it so unique.
radiant red™ Color Captivating™ Daily Shampoo, with Light Enhancers™, transforms red strands so they attract more light and project rich red tones. The result is red hair that looks instantly more vibrant with a burst of vivid color and shine. Gentle formula helps retain your precious red color.
With Intensifying Extracts: pomegranate and plum
Questions? Call 1-800-521-3189 or visit johnfrieda.com
Made in USA